Next up is the nurgle biker. I decided that I want to take a shot at a small vehicle and green stuff all in one go. Here's what I came up with:
At this point, I had the cholor scheme pretty much figured out, so once again, I won't go into too much detail. In retrospect, I would definitely
use pigments on the wheels and suspension as well as some gloss varnish for a more natural look.
The green stuff part is, well, as you can see, all over the place. Some might not like it, but then again, it was my first attempt at that thing, so obviously, the result couldn't be too good :) As far as "converting" goes, I added the skull from a separate skull kit and made a skull pole on the back from some wooden stick and GS :)
I once again took a shot at a more sceneric base and did a mild mud impression by using the same wood filler putty that I did on the terrain piece, described earlier.
One more pic, from the front: