Monday, April 09, 2012

First boss


The second ever miniature that I bought was the Eternal Champion. I figured, I wanted to have a badass boss for those handful of marines to keep them in check and this model with his pose is the pinaccle of badassery :) At that point of time, I was still very clueless on how to do stuff, since
I've only just painted 4 marines...

I know that those of you who are lore/fluff fanatics will definitely not approve, but I chose an ultramarine color scheme for the champion, to compliment the micro squad that he was supposedly trying to lead.

I'm not even going to get into the details of how I painted him, since it was very basic. I'll just post a cool pic from a recent reshoot:



Pictures were taken by my friend Kamil, who came by the other day with some pro gear and we basically took new pictures of all my minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment